Jacket for men ARC'TERYX VEILANCE GABREL 173222900100487566
- • Wind and water resistant
- • Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- • Taped seam construction
- • 2 hidden, open hand pockets, 1 internal zippered pocket
- • 2 external chest pockets with flap closures
- • Chest and lapel snap closures
- • Gore Windstopper®
- • 100% nylon face
- • Fortius™ 1.0
- • 84% nylon, 16% elastane
Arcteryx, which stands for "Lithographica of Archaeopteryx," the first prehistoric bird and as such it a precursor of the time, is a brand of technical clothing and sportswear founded in 1989 in North Vancouver by some local enthusiasts of mountain and climbing.
Arct'teryx is technology and innovation for the outdoors clothing thanks to its ever-growing team of designers, materials experts, designers and product developers. Technical and functional garments, designed to allow people to face outdoor activities counting on innovative and technical materials that provide the best performance desirable.
By certain years Veilance joins the purely sporting line, the Arc'teryx collection of metropolitan clothing that combine minimalist style with total technical performance, created for man who also in the city does not want to give up the practicality and style.